Sunday, October 6, 2019

CYCLOCROSS Sant Fruitós de Bages 2019 - Benet Games

CX Sant Fruitós


Vuelve el Cyclocross, y empezamos la Copa Catalana 2019 en Sant Fruitós de Bages. 

Cyclocross is back, and we begin the first race in Sant Fruitó de Bages

CX Sant Fruitós

Por primera vez, me subo a una bici con marchas; Empezé hace 5 años en Single Speed hasta ahora.

For first time I'm riding a bike with gear, I've been racing on Single Speed CX for 5 years.

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

Al inicio era todo polvo, el circuito parecia de BTT, con muchas pendientes y rocas. 

At the beginning it was all dust. The track was mostly for BTT with lot of downhills and rocks.

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

Primera vuelta, no llego a boxes y pincho la rueda trasera. Paro en boxes, mis compañeros me dan una camara, cambiamos y salgo otra vez a fuego. Ya me habían doblado y yo sin haber hecho una sola vuelta...

First lap, after arriving into the boxes, i got a flat tire. I stop there, some friends give me a new tire, we change it and then I get back to race. I was lapped before doing a lap.

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

Otra vuelta y vuevlo pinchar. Paro en boxes con la intención de salir con la llanta o retirarme. Por suerte un gran colega me para, y me deja su bici para que acabe la carrera. 

Another lap and another flat tire. I get into boxes, thinking about racing whitout tire (with the rim), but luckily a good friend give me his bike to finish the race. 

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

Volvemos a la carga, más doblado que "insertar una frase graciosa".

I get back on racing but lapped.

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

Acabao la carrera después de 1h de sufrimiento por no volver a pinchar. 

Ending the race after suffering about getting more flat tires.

CX Sant Fruitós

CX Sant Fruitós

No fue la mejor carrera, falta mucho por aprender con las marchas.

Well, not the best race. I got to keep working on it.

CX Sant Fruitós