Tuesday, January 15, 2019

80 vueltas Indoor Karting Barcelona 15/1/19

80 vueltas


Indoor Karting Barcelona 80 laps endurance is one of the hardest races in Barcelona. Every team made by 2 racers, has to race 80 laps after qualifying. I made team with Dani GB as ERT2. ERT (Endurance Racing Team) is our team in Barcelona, and we also got some members racing against us.

TEAM ERT1: Joan Torres & Gemma
TEAM ERT2: Guillem Serna & DaniGB

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

Qualifying was really good, we got 3rd with a very good time. So it was time to RACE!

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

The race began without incidents, I began on the first stint (40 laps), I took some advantage from the 4th but I can not catch the 2nd. 

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

I keep it in 3rd during all my stint, then DaniGB took the kart and he stayed 3rd for all his stint.

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

CROSS THE LINE, we got the 3rd position! 

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

80 vueltas

Can't wait for the next race! 

80 vueltas