Last Alleycat of the year! The Winter Alleycat by The Bike Club Barcelona, was few days after christmas!
The race began! And the check points were crazy! First one was count how many christmas trees were on the top of the CCArenas mall.
Second one was at Portal de l'Àngel, the most crowded place on Barcelona. For safety and to no gettin' a police ticket, we went by foot to that checkpoint.
BONUS: we got bonus points if we buy a coffee and a croissant (saving the ticket) and giving it to someone.
The following checkpoints were, the mall Glories Centre (with bonus points for buying a gift), a shop on Coll Blanc, and a moving checkpoint over Paralel Street. The moving checkpoint was not easy, but we went over the street and we find it!
- Count Christmas Trees on the top of CCArenas mall
- Count "Churrerias" from Gran Via Christmas fair
- Checkpoint Portal de l'Àngel + Bonus Coffee and Croissant
- Checkpoint Glories Centre mall + Bonus buy a gift
- Moving checkpoint on Paralel street
- Checkpoint Collblanc
- Final: The Bike Club Barcelona